The Monitoring Center, provided for by the Legislative Decree no.136/2016 and constituted by the Ministerial Decree no. 52/2019, gathers all the information regarding the transnational posting in our Country, as, for example, the number of workers involved, the duration, the sectors of activity, and the most involved areas. The Monitoring Center composition has been modified by the Ministerial Decree dated February 23, 2020, that nominates the components representing the Trade Unions CISL, ConfCommercio and INPS.
The Monitoring Center board is composed as follows:
- Three representatives nominated by the Trade Unions most strongly represented on a national level.
- Three representatives nominated by the most important Employers’ Associations on a national level.
- Two representatives of the Ministry of Labour and Social Security, one of which in the role of Chairman.
- One representative of the National Agency for the active employment policies (ANPAL).
- One representative of INPS.
- One representative of INAPP.
- One representative indicated by the Prime Minister Office.
To consult the Report "Observatory on the Posting of Workers: First Data", please click here.
To view data from 1 January 2021 until 30 June 2021, please click here